We provide the day to day services that give families a piece of mind, knowing their loved ones are cared for by compassionate people whose main focus is to help patients stay safe, healthy and with a continued sense of dignity by living independently in the comfort of their homes in familiar surroundings for as long as possible.
What can Loved Ones Care do for you and your family at home? First and foremost is that we care for you at HOME. That is the ultimate advantage we can give. Through daily monitoring, we help reduce the need for long-term admissions. Our senior loved ones can age in place and maintain their independence for as long as possible.
Loved Ones Care caters to the needs of individuals who are disabled, elderly or recovering from illness. We offer personalized support that will enable them to stay in their homes for as long as possible:
- Laundry Assistance
- Grocery Shopping / Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Personal Care Assistance
- Ambulation Assistance/ Fall Prevention
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- 24 Hour Access to Services
- Nurse Monitoring
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship/ Socialization
Who is eligible for personal care services?
- Anyone is eligible for personal care services.
- Help can be provided as little as one hour per week or up to 24-hour assistance.
How is the care provided by Loved Ones Care paid for?
- Private pay
- Group Adult Foster Care program
- Other insurance providers (See below)
Private Duty Care
For those that are not eligible through insurance, we can provide a custom care plan for in-home care to include Homemaker Services, Companionship, and Personal Care Services. We offer a free consultation with our care coordinator who will be happy to meet with you, discuss your needs, and assist with a personalized Care Plan specific to the level of care you need.
Take the first step and allow us to help! Call us at 781-369-5621. You can also send us a message here to inquire about availability.
Elegibility for the Group Adult Foster Care program with Masshealth
To be eligible for this program:
- You must be over the age of 22 yrs.
- Have Mass Health or one of many insurance we accept
- Need daily assistance with one or more activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, etc.
- Your doctor must approve these services
- Be screened by one of our Registered Nurses and approved by Mass Health or one of the many insurances we accept.
We will visit you at home at schedules that are arranged to your preferred. To begin with home care soon, please call 781-369-5621.
Loved Ones Care is a MassHealth Provider for GAFC services, which includes Personal Care and Homemaking. We also accept most insurances and private pay, please call us today for eligibility inquiries regarding your insurance coverage. Please call 781-369-5621. [Read More]